There are several ways to open a new position in the terminal:
1. With the help of the instrument list:
- Right-click on the instrument, which you decided to trade.
- Choose "New order" from the menu.
- Set order parameters (type, volume, Stop Loss and Take Profit levels).
- Choose the position type: long (Buy) or short (Sell) and click the corresponding button.
2. Using "One-Click Trading":
- Add "One-Click Trading" widget by right-clicking on the chart and choose the corresponding menu item.
- Specify order volume and direction (Sell or Buy).
3. Using the terminal’s main menu:
- Choose "New order" from "Tools" menu or click "New order" in the panel below the main menu.
- Choose the required trading instrument and follow the instructions from the item 1 of this list.