Yes, you can. To do this, you have to:
- Open a new Members Area using personal information of the person who will manage the account during the registration.
- Send copies of all required documents to [email protected]
The list of required documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Certificate of Registered Address.
- Certificate of Directors and Secretary.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Resolution of Board of Directors for the opening of the account and granting authority to those who will operate it.
- Certificate of Shareholders.
- Recent Certificate of Good Standing – issued by Registrar.
- Copy of Trust Deed/Agreement (where applicable).
- Scan copy of the auditor report for the last financial year or equivalent documents confirming source of funds.
- Legal entity identifier (please, register and receive it here):
- Ultimate beneficiaries.
The list of the documents to be filled in by any individual, who is a part of legal entity:
- FATCA Compliance Questionnaire for Natural Persons.
- "W-8IMY" form.
Additional information and requirements:
- Members Area can not acquire "Corporate account" status if it is registered to an individual, who earlier deposited funds to the account attached to this Members Area.
- In the case the principal shareholder of the legal entity that opens a new account is another legal entity, the Company need to verify the ownership structure and the identity of the individuals who are the beneficial owners and/or control the other legal entity on basis of above stated documents.
- Along with originals, all documents have to be provided with translation into English, signed and stamped by notary.
- Admissible file extensions are bmp, gif, jpg, jpeg, pdf, png.
- The total size of the documents sent is one letter can’t be more than 10 MB. If the total size exceeds the above-mentioned limit, please send the files in several separate letters.